Warning message

This is a test site. Please see MassLegalHelp.org

You are here

Programs that Help With Money

Produced by Western Mass. Legal Services/AmeriCorps
Last updated October, 2009

If I leave my partner, I won't have any money. Can I get help?

There are different programs that may be able to help
you if you decide to leave. Some programs might be helpful even if you stay. The major programs help you get:

  • Cash
  • Food
  • Health insurance
  • Shelter, or housing, and help with utilities
  • Childcare
  • Who to call for help

    Ask a Law Librarian

    If it's
    9am and 4pm